Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quick Update

Still no time to do a lengthy post. For now, I just want to share the song my husband sings to our son. I get teary eyed when I see my two guys sitting together, H crooning softly to A.
 

 
I'm enjoying where we are now (most days), but part of me wants to fast forward to the day I can hear A say, "I love you too."

There have been good days (A so behaved, not even a peep as I change his nappy) and bad days (eight--yes, eight--hours of nearly nonstop crying), and on bad days H sometimes has to deal with his two babies crying. Still, I am very grateful for our Grumpy Bear--and for my husband who's been a stellar dad and a true partner.

1 comment:

  1. i love this song too.. :) congratulations to you and H Tish! :D

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)