Sunday, April 28, 2013

Work through the Eyes of Instagram

So this is what work looks like.

A cover shoot at a super cute store (more in a future post).


An outfit photo for our OOTD posts.


Lunch at a new restaurant.

Mad for Garlic, an Italian resto from Korea

A date with a star(fish).


Shocking pink nails from the launch of Orly's new line of polish.

 Hmm my phone didn't save the Instagram version. I thought this thing was supposed to be smart?

Invitations to events. "Special dessert buffet," you say?


...I'm there!

P.S. We got to take home six cupcakes of our choice!

A malunggay bouquet from our office security guard--he says he has an abundance of it at home and he thought I, being a nursing mother, would want some. Aww.


A sweet treat!


I can't see myself ever going back to a desk job.

Follow me on Instagram, @tishietishie.

5 comments:

  1. The malunggay bouquet. Super cool, super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tisha! My office mates and I saw you during that photo shoot. I wanted to talk to you but I felt shy hehe. I love your skirt! I used to work for Summit also. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)