Sunday, January 15, 2012

Through the Fire

The Kindle Fire, that is. Blogging for the first time through a tablet and I gotta tell ya, if I had done this the old-fashioned way, I'd be done by now! There are reasons why I have a Blackberry instead of an iPhone! (Pudgy fingers being 10 of them.) But for the sake of trying something new--and in the hopes of not getting completely left behind and finding the future completely unnavigable--I thought I'd give it a shot.

Well, Kindle, you're great at giving me access to Amazon books and letting me play DroidWords, but blogging will have to wait til keyboards become obsolete!

5 comments:

  1. I agree! Blogging is still easier with a laptop or netbook. For me, anyway. Tried to do it with an iPad and it was too much of a hassle. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huwaw! Congratulations! I'd love to hear your review about the KF... We have the Keyboard version lang pero I'm more that satisfied. How much more na lang kaya pag Kindle Fire na :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I'm probably not going to review it because 1) I'm not much of a gadget person so I'd feel kind of mapagkunwari, and 2) it's actually my husband's.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just wanted to ask if you are able to download apps and videos/movies from amazon on your Kindle Fire? I was planning to buy one over the holidays, but heard that you can't do any downloading if you aren't based in the states...
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband was able to buy a book from Amazon. I don't know about apps and videos, sorry. He uses it primarily as an e-reader.:)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)