Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Li'l Spring in Your Step

SM, I heart you. Your oh-so-reasonably priced Parisian line of shoes has some really delightful designs now. My latest find:





Absolute cuteness! Perfect for spring! In fact, they are most definitely a part of my spring wardrobe for my upcoming trip to New York! They aren't entirely comfortable, but I've lasted a day with a fair amount of walking in them. They've gotten so many compliments already. And they're less than P800!

I'm due for a shoe-shopping trip before I leave in a couple of weeks. Will be posting more of my finds!

9 comments:

  1. Tisha! These are so cute! (: I love Parisian. Haha! I got a pair with wooden heels from Parisian, Jr. before for around 600++ haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Macy! Yes, they are so adorable! There are other colors too.:) You should check out Parisian now, they have loads of cute new styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable! :) Thank you for sharing your finds. Now I wanna go to SM and buy something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Teeyah! Just spreadin' the SM love. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maganda rin ang black version! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty...very spring-summery look!!! Aren't Parisian shoes supposed to be below 500? or they have increased their prices? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, the black ones caught my eye as well!

    I think some Parisian flats are still under P500. But the wedges and other heels are over P500 now. But I don't think any of them reach the one grand mark.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cherry! How odd, my reply seems to have disappeared! I think flats are still under P500, but a lot of the stacked heels and wedges are over P500. But I don't think there's anything that hits the one thousand mark.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, I just bought a killer pair for P1,299.75. But so worth it, in my opinion!:)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)