Friday, November 25, 2011

We've Got Spirits

It's Manila Spirits weekend, so if you're interested in seeing some super competitive disc action, head on over to Alabang Country Club to watch local and foreign teams at play. Today, the first day, the Pilipinas Bebots faced defending champs Kung Pao Chicks in the Women's Division finals, but the Kung Pao Chicks were able to hold on to their crown. The Boracay Dragons, however, beat CUUP (China United Ultimate Party, made up mostly of white guys from Beijing, Hong Kong, etc.) by one point, 17-16, to become this year's Open Division champs. Hurray!

I'll be away for a few days, so I'll be missing all the games for the second year in a row. My travel plans aren't quite as grand as people have guessed, but I still have high hopes for the trip. At the very least, I'm getting the break I've long been hankering for.

Happy weekend, everyone.:)

2 comments:

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)