Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wedding Wear

'Tis the season to get married! Attended two weddings yesterday in what is probably my favorite wedding outfit to date (not counting my wedding gown, of course!).


Snakeskin top and pleated black skirt with slit and gold waistband from The Ramp at Crossings, nude platform pumps by Parisian, Aranaz clutch, earrings by WWW, bangles from Forever 21

I was tired of wearing the usual prom-like gowns, so I opted for edgy separates. I looove the slit. This skirt would be more flattering on someone three inches taller though! Har. Didn't think my husband would like it, but he actually said, "Ooh! Snakeskin!" Got another wedding this month in Baguio. Thinking about a formal outfit to wear in cooler climes.

Marry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. I agree with hubby--that's a nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wow I love this outfit !!! Great match. I love the top and skirt separately.. very nice cuts and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!

    Also went to a wedding last Sat and when I was shopping for a dress for that wedding I saw this long pencil-cut leopard print skirt made of a soft sheer fabric that I really loved. Unfortunately, my thighs and hips didn't love it as much. HAH. I found a flowy maxi instead. Oh well. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sex-ay!! Makes me wanna buy long skirts with high slits!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)