It's been a week since my last post. Been busy, mostly with work and disc (I've got freckles on my nose and a sprained ankle--again!--to show for it) and being a wife--been cooking a lot lately. Tonight it was garlicky tanigue with two side dishes: ensaladang talong (eggplant with tomatoes, onions, and salted egg) and adobong kangkong (I looove kangkong). The other day, I cooked a Korean dish to go with my husband's store-bought kimchi:
OK, it was a hastily taken photo.
Ingredients (and again, no measurements! Sorry, that's not how I roll!)
Beef tenderloin, sliced thinly (I used 1/4 kilo for the two of us)
- Mix all ingredients except beef.
- Marinate beef for about an hour (or overnight, if you really want it to soak up the stuff).
- You're supposed to grill this thang but I opted to pan-fry. So heat a bit of oil in a pan, then fry until done.
- If your range runs out of gas towards the end like ours did, nuke the beef! (Still turned out yummy!)
- Serve with steamed rice and kimchi.
Will post again soon, I swear.