Thursday, March 10, 2011

There Goes My Shoe Diet

I had been searching and searching for hot pink or purple sky-high suede platforms with no success. So when I saw these little darlings at Forever 21, I figured they were enough to scratch an itch...





Alas, they were a half size too big. Our fashion and beauty editor Pia gave me Avon Smart Foam Insoles--sorta like memory foam for your feet. They can be cut to fit shoes in any size, ranging from 3 for Girls to 11 for Men.



The benefits of these insoles, as the box says, are that they mold to your feet; give custom comfort from heel to toe as they follow the contour of your feet and support the arch; provide relief for aged persons and people with foot conditions; relieve pressue on the ball of your foot, bunions, swollen feet, and joints; and prevent heel shock by cushioning your every step. They are pretty comfy, but what they failed to include was that the insoles make my pink shoesies fit me perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)