My sister-in-law shared her secret to cooking the easiest tilapia dish ever: Nuke it!
Tilapia for the Time-Strapped Misis
2 pcs medium-size tilapia
3 tomatoes, chopped
1/4 onion, chopped
- Clean fish. (I can't, for the life of me, clean fish, so I had the dude at the seafood section do it for me.)
- Make slits along the body. Rub with rock salt.
- Place in deep, microwave-proof dish. Top with chopped tomatoes and onions.
- Cover and microwave on medium high for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon over fish before serving. Done!