Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Won! I Won! I Won!

And the streak continues!

Today, at a Rustan's Supermarket event, I won this nifty little gadget...



A 16GB touch-screen iPod Nano! How cool is that?



And it's pink! I was gunning for the iTouch (or that 45-inch LCD TV) but, hey, I certainly ain't complaining! Thanks, Rustan's!

I was thinking of selling it, partly because I still have a perfectly functioning Nano, which Hamil gave me one Christmas. I didn't want it (and my husband) to feel bad! But Hamil himself encouraged me to keep it, saying it'll last me for years, and that I'm not in dire need of extra cash anyway. So I'm keeping it! Yay! I particularly like that it has a built-in clip--perfect for when I run!

I also got a lot of other stuff today: a gift basket from Rustan's, a basket of Wonka candy bars (I gave away most of them), a bag full of 3M stuff, and athletic gear (I gave away the shirts and the pants, and kept the hoodie). Not a bad day at all.:)

6 comments:

  1. WOW! You truly are lucky! That's super cute :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you! i never win anything. haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!:) And Meedge, you shouldn't think that way! You have to expect to win.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! Lucky streak! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW DO YOU DO THAT???

    Sige na nga, I'll expect to win na rin. :P Congrats on your new toy!

    http://deaguwapa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I walk into an event and think, "I wonder what I'm going to win today?":D

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)