Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dream Dress

Caught a season one episode of Downton Abbey on TV this morning, and I just salivated over Mary Crawley's clothes all over again. This dress in particular is something I'm totally lusting over.



I would love to have it made for one of the weddings I have to attend this year (there are quite a few, although nothing close to the dozen I had to go to a couple of years ago). But my BFF, who's made most of my formal wear, is pregnant (woohoo!) so I need to find a skilled yet reasonably priced substitute dressmaker. Any leads?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, there!
    I found your blog very intresting! A lot of inspiration for myself!!!

    I would like to keep in touch with you. Would you like to follow each others blog on GFC and Bloglovin?

    Lots of love,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)