Monday, January 3, 2011

Guess Who's on the Cover of Preview?

I know, two posts in one day. But I just had to share this gorgeous gorgeous cover of the Philippines' fashion bible, Preview Magazine...



That's Preview's very own Liz Uy! Doesn't she look absolutely fab? I'm told this was due to popular demand--there's apparently a clamor to see the Preview girls on the cover! They're quite the It Girls now, and rightfully so. (Believe me, I feel like I'm in pambahay every time I see them at the office, always impeccably dressed.) Stylish doesn't even begin to describe them!

I love everything about this cover. The outfit. The hair. The lighting. The new font. Can't wait to get my hands on this one! While you're out picking up a copy of GH, grab a copy of Preview as well!

2 comments:

  1. Omg that girl is gorgeous !!!!!!! The dress is so unique! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)