Friday, January 7, 2011

A Running Start

Has it just been one work week for 2011?! I am so exhausted! This week has just been full of shoots and pullouts and planning--and a visit to the doctor--that it feels like it's been agesss. I had to hit the ground running after that welcome holiday break. I am so ready to visit the spa this weekend!

Half the stuff I did this week could have been assigned to an editorial assistant--I don't like assigning even more stuff to my already overloaded peeps. Someone find me an EA!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'd be glad to be your EA, Ms. Tish. Unfortunately, I have work already. But I'm available on weekends! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If any of your friends want to apply, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mitzi! You can email me your CV and writing samples (if you've got published samples, that'd be great), heretishietishie@gmail.com.

    Just so you know what you're in for: I need someone preferably with a background in journ, creative writing, comm. Should have excellent communication skills, be a Filipino citizen (according to the HR guidelines), and must be a stickler for deadlines! Responsibilities include arranging and assisting in photo shoots, participating in brainstorming activities for the content of the mag, writing short articles, fact checking, admin functions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I want to apply, but alas, I have no background in journ unless you count school papers! Haha. This would have been perfect because I like writing and I have been wanting to quit my hospital job for the longest time. Rats!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)