Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Outfit

Like I previously mentioned, I love Easter, and I think it's one of those occasions that call for something a little special. My outfit for the day:


White dress from SM (I'm not kidding!), tan sandals from CMG, bag from Aranaz

I bought this chic white dress a couple of months ago but hadn't had the chance to use it. I figured Easter was a great day to wear it--it's church appropriate, and as my mom calls it, "pustura" (one of the words that I will forever associate with mumsy. That and "class"!). The fabric's a bit see-through though so I had to wear some nude underthings. But still, I think I'll be getting a lot of mileage out of this dress!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your dress! Where in SM did you find this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you!:) I think I found this in the Teens' section!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, so sweet of you to drop a line!:)