Poseur Jack-a-Lean Omelette
3 large eggs
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 can tuna flakes in olive oil (the calamansi version gives it a bit of a kick)
2 heaping tsps pesto
Quick-melt cheese, grated
- Saute the tomatoes over low heat.
- Add tuna and pesto. Mix thoroughly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, adding a bit of salt.
- Pour eggs into a non-stick skillet. (A poseur non-stick skillet goes with our poseur omelette though, so I normally have to use a bit of vegetable oil.)
- Cook over low to medium heat until nearly done (mostly solid).
- Spoon tuna mixture over half of the eggs.
- Sprinkle cheese over tuna.
- Fold other half of the eggs over to form a half moon. Remove from heat.