It's actually been out for over a week! Do grab a copy of our latest issue (and help me keep my job)! Beginning this issue, we've got 12--count 'em, 12!--additional pages every month, all for the same price of 100 pesoses!!! A few things we've got inside:
- Newly elected Rep. Lucy Torres-Gomez (gorgeous, isn't she? I couldn't stop staring at her during the shoot!) talks about her 12-year romance with husband Richard Gomez. Kilig! And for those who are curious, Lucy is suuuper pleasant and easy to work with! Even if she wasn't feeling well during our shoot, she still soldiered on.
- A marriage manual, with issues, stories, and tips for every phase of married life. This one's by former GH editor Jing Lejano. Cute illustrations by creative director extraordinaire Carlo Vergara.
- A disaster preparedness guide. It's been a year since Ondoy--are you any more ready for a disaster this year than you were last year? Where should you go if your area starts getting flooded? What should you do when an earthquake hits? We've got loads of info, from what to include in an emergency kit, to emergency contact numbers you can cut out and post on your fridge. (P.S. Did you know that our marriage contract was Ondoy-ed? Long, ugly story. But til now we don't have our marriage certificate!)
- Chocolate recipes! Yum yum yum! And they're not what you think. Sure, we've got dessert in there. But chocolate in a main course? Intriguing, isn't it?
- P90,000 worth of prizes! Grab a copy to find out how you can get a piece of the pie!